Find A Coach
Frequently Asked Questions
Connect a Coach was founded by Ailbhe Harrington, a Master Certified Coach and Coach Trainer and Karen Hayes an Associate Certified Coach, facilitator.
The vision was to make it easy for frontline staff to connect directly and easily at a time that suited them, with professional coaches who wanted to help.
Collaborators who have kindly volunteered their time:
- Louise Leonard, Marketing Advisor
- Liisa Rodriguez, Office Manager
- Sally O’Connor, Administrator
- Connie Merrick, PR
- Brian Costelloe, Content Advisor
- Stephen Clements, Technical Advisor
- Orla Lynch, Digital Marketing
- Sean Feeney, Administrator
- Ruth Maguire, Administrator
- Meave Queally, Brand Designer
- Orla Fitzmaurice, Website Designer
- Ailbhe Harrington, Coach Supervisor
- Mary Anna Wright, Coach Supervisor
- Paula King, Coach Supervisor
- Pamela Fay, Coach Supervisor
- Deirdre McLoughlin, Coach Supervisor
- Lesley Cave, Supervisor to Supervisors
Connect A Coach is an online platform, operated on a voluntary basis, facilitating the engagement of independent professional coaches willing to give some free sessions to frontline workers through involvement with the Connect a Coach initiative. For further details please see our Terms & Conditions.
What is connect a coach?
Connect A Coach is a free coaching service for Ireland’s frontline and emergency services staff.
It is not a counselling/therapy service, but a still space for you to ‘exhale’, de-stress, and feel more resourced.
Definition of "frontline staff"
Working within healthcare setting
Emergency services e.g. An Garda Síochána
Covid related services e.g. testing, tracking
Residential care homes
Booking a session
Follow the ‘Book A Session’ link under the coach of your choice.
There, you will be able to book a time to connect with your coach using phone or video call.
What can coaching do for me?
A conversation with a professional coach can enable you to focus on what’s important, gain clarity and find a way forward that works for you.
The coaches who have signed up to provide their professional services on a voluntary basis are independent, fully insured, and members of coaching bodies adhering to principles of professional ethics. To the best of Connect A Coach’s knowledge, your personal information will be held by the coaches in the strictest of confidence.